Saturday, 8 March 2014

Week 8: Linked Lists

This week we did more on linked lists. We had done a lab for linked lists in week 7, but we did a continuation of it in this week's lab. My partner and I had a lot of trouble figuring out the different methods for linked lists. Even though we drew pictures, we still had difficulties. Clearly this is an important concept that I need to figure out not just for future assessments (like the final exam), but for my own understanding of computer science. I'm so used to the mechanical coding we learned in 108. This course is more in depth when it comes to problem solving, and it is something I need to work on.

Since I didn't finish either lab 6 or 7 during tutorial time, I want to work on it on my own time. I believe if I can do the labs on my own, I will have a solid understanding of linked lists and recursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment